Write for Prabuddha Bharata
- Unpublished original articles of universal and higher human interests pertaining to religion, spirituality, philosophy, psychology, education, values, and other social topics coming from competent writers of any country are considered for publication in Prabuddha Bharata.
- Articles should not exceed 2,500 words. Paucity of space precludes acceptance of longer articles for publication, except in rare cases. Articles must be submitted in typed and preferably electronic form, with a 250-word abstract.
- For all quotations in articles, adequate references — including name of author, title/publication, publisher with address, year of publication, and page number(s) should be provided. Internet references should include name of author, website publisher, date, and full URL.
- Unsolicited articles are not individually acknowledged. The Editor will contact the contributor if an article is taken up for publication. E-mail addresses should be furnished where possible.
- The Editor does not accept responsibility for views expressed in any articles.
- The Editor reserves the right to accept, reject, or effect necessary changes in articles on which no correspondence is possible.
- Prabuddha Bharata does not undertake to return unsolicited materials.
- Articles published in Prabuddha Bharata cannot be reproduced elsewhere without written permission from the Managing Editor.